DAN WHITE’S “WHITE MAGIC” AIRS CHRISTMAS NIGHT AT 9PM ON THE TRAVEL CHANNEL!!
Daniel White Kamihira - Star of The Discovery Channel’s “The Supernaturalist”, the HP Envy X2 Television Commercial, and Travel Channel’s “White Magic” has been performing magic since the age of ten. Creator, performer, teacher, and producer, Daniel has excelled in all fields of his art.
“The Best Magic doesn’t trick you…It makes you Believe”
As a performing magician, Dan White has mystified audiences across the globe. A native of Philadelphia, he has created and starred in two of his own TV shows as well as creating and producing magic on television, in the movies, and on stage for the world’s most famous magicians and entertainers. Dan has also been the featured entertainment at many of the world’s premier events. A few of which include: Diddy’s White party, The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show at the Fountainbleu, The Hamptons Social, The I HEART RADIO music festival, The Kardashian Christmas Party, The Sundance Film Festival, HP’s 2012 Discover Event, The Yeezus Tour, and a plethora of other celebrity events.
- 2011-2102 Dan was magic consultant for David Copperfield’s live show, working in house and hands on with David for over a year. His creations can currently be seen on stage every night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
-2002-2008 Dan served as head magic producer/consultant for over 6 years for David Blaine and was the head magic producer for two of David’s primetime ABC specials.
- Dan was the face of Hewlett Packard’s “Make it Matter”
campaign of 2012 and starred in the commercial titled “The Magic of Touch”
. The commercial aired internationally for the year and directly before the Superbow
l and after the Oscars
and was HP’s
most played and highest tested spot of 2012.
- Dan created, and starred in a 1 hour television special for the Discovery Channel entitled
, which had the top ratings for any magic show on TV in 2011. In it, Dan traveled to Nepal and performed magic for the people there while in search of ancient mysticism.
- In 2013, Dan produced and starred in his new show “White Magic”
for the Travel Channel
. This two part show focused on the new magic Dan has created and follows him throughout California performing this new and never before seen magic.
- In 2013, Dan acted as magic consultant and worked directly with Kanye West in designing new magic and design aspects for his “Yeezus” tour.
- In 2012, Dan helped consult for the movies “Burt Wonderstone” and “Now You See Me”. This involved designing a custom illusion with David Copperfield and creating short Vine videos to publicize the release of Burt Wonderstone.
- Dan is a founding member of www.theory11.com
, the world’s leading magic instructional website.
- In 2012, Dan was featured in the New York Times
for his involvement in the creation of a magic presentation for the new menu for Eleven Madison Park Restaurant in NYC- ranked 5th Best Restaurant in the World by San Pellegrino.
- Most recently Dan was called upon to star in and be a magic consultant on an international ad campaign for the French Telecommunication company “Orange”. The campaign, entitled “It’s Not Magic, It’s The Orange Cloud”, will consist of three commercials and two interactive magic apps- all conceptualized by Dan.
Daniel holds a masters degree in Art History and is an avid painter. This fine arts background helps him add a new dimension to the art of conjuring, bringing mystery and elegance to each of his performances and creations.
Daniel currently resides in New York City and is available for bookings around the world.
For more information check out: Wikipedia – theory11 Artist Profile – NiteTables Interview – twitter